The ESSENTIAL Guide to Holiday Pay – 8:30am Tuesday 22 November 2016, Nantgarw
We would like to invite you to our FREE seminar. Places are limited and we expect them to fill quickly. To secure a place please email firstname.lastname@example.org
You will know how many questions arise from the topic of holiday pay, which is without doubt a legal minefield. These following questions and many more will be addressed at our forthcoming seminar.
- Do bonus payments need to be calculated as part of holiday pay?
- Does compulsory overtime need to be calculated as part of holiday entitlement?
- How do I calculate holiday pay for an employee leaving after long-term sickness absence?
- Do I have to pay my casual worker, freelancer or consultant holiday pay?
- Can an employee who is on holiday and then goes sick take their holiday at a different time?
- What is rolled up holiday pay and is it legal?
- Does holiday pay accrue during notice periods and notice paid in-lieu?
At the Seminar we will be discussing the effect of the most recent holiday pay cases and what these mean to both you and your clients. There will also be an opportunity to ask questions of our team of specialist employment lawyers and all delegates will receive a free detailed handout.
Venue: The Conference Centre, Ty Dysgu, Cefn Coed, Parc Nantgarw, Cardiff, CF15 7QQ
8:30am Tea and Coffee : 8:45am Seminar starts : 10:00am Questions : 10:15am Event close
Ready to discuss your own approach to employment law?
If you would like to discuss your employment law options as an employer, please do not hesitate to get in touch. We offer an initial free, no obligation discussion.